All About Community Educational Research Group, Inc.
- Infant, Toddler, and Preschool slots available at three sites
- Minnesota Avenue, NE
- Antioch Facility (NO infant care, but DOES offer Out-of-School Time programming)
- Good Hope Road
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and PM snack served and prepared based on the dietary guidelines of the US Department of Agriculture Child and Adult Care Food Program. (CACFP)
- Fall, Winter & Spring Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Family Activity Events
- Field Trips
- Creative Curriculum® for Infants, Toddlers, Two’s and Preschool
- Before/After School for Kindergarten through 12-years available at the Antioch Facility.
- Day Camp available for DCPS school closure days at the Antioch Facility.
- Nationally Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- As a Level II child care provider, childcare eligibility determination, as well as intake, is conducted on behalf of the office of the State Superintendent for Education (OSSE) using OSSE eligibility requirements at our sites.
- Community partnerships with Strong Start, Early Stages, Bainum Family Foundation, Apple Tree, Healthy Futures, Inner City-Inner Child, Community Food Works
- Lower adult: child ratios
- All program staff meets the requirements outlined by District of Columbia Regulations for Child Development Facilities.
- ALL staff have been cleared with both Federal and local criminal background checks, as well as cleared with child protection registry checks.
- Staff is certified in infant/child CPR and Basic First Aid.
- Staff is committed to ongoing professional development.
- The program supervisor holds a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Development or a related field.
- Lead instructors for each classroom hold a minimum of an Associates of Arts degree in Early Childhood Development.
- All our teaching staff holds a minimum of a Child Development Associate endorsed in either Infant-Toddler, or Preschool care.
Infants 8 weeks to 15 months
1 adult: 3 children
Toddlers 15 months to 2 ½ years old
1 adult: 4 children
Preschool 2 ½ to 5 years old
1 adult: 8 children
Kindergarten to 12-years old
1 adult: 10 children